Thursday, June 9, 2011

Insert a sufficient enough title to encompass the news of having twins here

Yup.  It's been a big spring.  I'm not sure why I even feel the need to document or announce the news here, anyone who actually reads this probably already knows and it's not like I'll need a "awww look what happened to us in the spring of 2011" type of reminder in a few years.  Chances are, the reminders teething and clearing out my pots and pans - again - will be reminder enough. 

So, twins.  I'm sure I'll elaborate on the oh so many emotions I've been having the past few months coming to terms and getting excited about these little ones (or "monsters" as Dave calls them) soon enough but for now, here's our 18 week pictures of the belly.

Side note:  this is why I don't blog very often.  On average, it'll take me 10 minutes to upload one photo.  My poor old mac is finding it difficult to open the internet and iphoto all at once.  You should feel how hot the main drive is right now.  There is either a new computer in my future which, with the whole twins bit coming along in a few months will be hard to justify, or a much more comfortable computer chair. 

Ok, pictures pictures...





My lighting stand-in / genius photographer / babies daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Shan. Thanks for sharing the pics. They make not being there a wee bit easier. Love Dave's pseudo preggo pic also! Love & miss all of you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks for sharing these! Can't wait to chat soon! :)

    ReplyDelete