Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Thoughts

Wow.  Two whole posts in a year.  That's got to be some kind of record.  To my credit, it's been a busy year.  A busy and great and hard and fun and challenging and incredible year. 

Looking back at the pictures from January, I can't believe how much they've changed.  Hair, toofs, stability.  Such a difference in such a short time.  It's really hard to believe that we as parents can hope to keep up at all.  It seems to me so far that having toddlers is all about just that, keeping up.  People constantly tell me that time at this age flies by and I believe it wholeheartedly, during the hardest times, I'm actually a teensy bit thankful.  :)  But most of the time I feel like we're working hard at life, work, family, and attempting to have fun... all the while trying to hang on to moments before they become memories.  Because, to me, that blog post seems like yesterday.  And a decade ago all at the same time.

Halfway through the summer.  Fun times behind and even more to come.

 Very serious wheelbarrowing.

 Happy birthday, Mama Rooke!
 Weekly park visits
 Make your fishy face!

 We love visitors


  Goofballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment