Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Technology

I just figured out what a Bluetooth was.  Well, I still don't really know what it is or why they would call it a bluetooth but I do know that it is a way for my pictures and videos on my phone to get transferred to my computer.  Kinda scary actually.  I just sit here and press one button on my phone over here and it suddenly appears on my computer over there.  They've never been plugged in together, to me they're completely different devices.  But now they're talking.  Or toothing I suppose.  If there had been any other part or cord or button I would have had to pay attention to, none of this would be taking place, I assure you.  But, turns out, toothing is pretty easy.  And hopefully it's free.

That being said, here's a completely random collection of pictures from my phone.  Lucky you.  :)

From the 18 hours on the farm race...

A pile o bikes.


Our team, Bike Factory Racing.  And our mascot, the spaceman.



And my legs after the race.  No, that's not a tan line, that's mud.  Well, probably a bit of both.



These are from the beach, huge thanks to Becky and Larry for putting us up!!





Here are our two new nephews...
Baby Cody



Puppy Andy the panster



And this is what happens when my team (THE WORLD CHAMPION STEELERS) plays Dave's team (denver) and we meet up with friends to watch.  Sorry, couldn't get the picture to flip.  Maybe bluetooth can do that too.  Either way, someone should teach him some manners.



And THIS is what I get to do every time the Steelers BEAT the broncos.




The bet was the winner gets to hang their team's jersey on a wall in our house.  More pictures to come on that later.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be too mean to the guy, oh, that's right, he got to do it last year........
    Was that nail polish I saw on those feet? I sure hope they weren't Dave's, I know they weren't Shan's!!
    Thanks for sharing.... I always wondered what Bluetooth was, too. Is it really free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video, that's awesome. Nice to know that in Shan's world her technology has "toothing" time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe someday I'll feel that strongly about a football team...
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete