Tuesday, October 13, 2009

wooden patio furniture

My new friend, Tobias, mentioned the other night over some beers that we should build our own wooden patio furniture.
"totally," I responded, "we should do that."
We should, after all. Patio furniture costs a mint these days, and Tobias has a bunch of old wood near his house that could use some structure and a deck to sit on. Sunny days and lemonade. etc.
But I didn't really think he was serious until the next day he called, "so when are we going to go look at that wood?"
Well, I'm in. No idea about patio furniture, but I'm learning about it. And wood...
In the meantime, Happy Hawoween.

3 comments:

  1. Plenty of room for a half-pipe in them woods too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let Shan help... she'll probably just end up with a weird spider bite or fungal infection from the old wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary guys!!!

    cam and rach!

    ReplyDelete